Friday, November 11, 2011

Our Newest Cook

This is mostly a post for my mom.

Lex has learned how to move the chairs around in the kitchen to reach whatever he wants to reach.

This has increased his interest in our cooking.  He no longer screams at us while we are cooking.  Instead he pulls up a chair to help.  I decided it was time to let him help make waffles.

Since he doesn't have his own, out came Alayna's apron and chef hat that Grandma Onines made for her a couple years ago.  The hat did not stay on long after pictures were taken.

He was extremely cute and excited!  I couldn't decide on just one of the pictures to share, so here they all are. 
His job for his first time helping was to turn the mixer on and off.  I figured since he always plays with it when it was put away, he would do well.  And he did.

1 comment:

Tara Oliver said...

I do a lot of posts just for my mom. :) but this is too cute. I LOVE his hat and apron. Ashleigh likes to cook with me, too. what a fun age.