Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Conversation at the Breakfast Table

Cavell: Knock, knock.
Alayna: Who's there?
Cavell: Banana.
Alayna: Banana, who?
Cavell: Banana goes to Grape's house!

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cavell: Your turn!
Alayna: Knock, knock.
Cavell: Who's there?
Alayna: Banana.
Cavell: Banana, who?
Alayna: Banana goes to Grape's house!

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Alayna: Your turn!
and repeat (ad nauseam). This is a joke that Alayna learned from her friend, Alex. We have taught Cavell another that he really enjoys.
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Chooch.
Chooch, who?
Choochoo, you sound like a train!

But, he always goes back to Grape's house. I just tested this. I did the train joke, we laughed, he said it was his turn, did the train joke, we laughed, he said it was my turn. Train joke again, we laugh, his turn, train joke. I'm thinking I should get the recorder so you can all hear, but he says it's my turn. I start the train joke. "No. My turn!" and we move on to Grape's house. Since I couldn't get a sound recording, I took a picture instead.

1 comment:

Tara Oliver said...

ha ha, that's awesome!