Monday, June 22, 2009

Good News on the Gluten Free Front!

Why, yes, that is a Betty Crocker box, bought at Albertson's, that says GLUTEN FREE!!

Yes, it is very thick.

And, yes, I do let my daughter lick the spoon.

This is the only picture of the finished product. We were going to take pictures of brownies being eaten, but we were too busy eating brownies. They were yummy! One would not guess that they were made with rice flour. I think we will keep a box on hand, but Paul still loves the previously posted Brownie Lady Brownies, and I have two or three other "from scratch" recipes I want to try adapting to gluten free.

We also purchased the Gluten Free versions of Devil's Food Cake, Yellow Cake, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Alayna is also happy to note that they are all Box Tops for Education products.

No comments: