Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Alayna's Audio

Recently you listened to Cavell. We thought it would be nice to also highlight Alayna.

In this clip Alayna has taken one of our paperback books and is "reading" the story to me. At first I was going to grab paper and pencil to write it down, but grabbed the recorder instead. Here is her tale.

boomp3.com

There are words we don't recognize either. Yes, every time she started another story she found a new page to read in the book. She was also trying to show me the pictures in the book.

Following is a recording of Alayna singing I Am a Child of God. I am the Primary Chorister and we started learning this song at the beginning of the year. When we would try to sing it at home for family home evening she would tell us she didn't know it. Last night she decided that she knew it, and didn't even need help!

boomp3.com

Alayna knows that there are more verses to the song, but has only learned the first.

No comments: