Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hair

Lately, Alayna and I have been following a few hair blogs. She loves to look at the pictures with me and then we choose what hairdo we will do. I thought I could share a couple we have done.

Can you tell this is a heart? Alayna let me do it for my birthday. Paul had the camera in Cancun, and the pics from my phone were not very good. The heart was really cute, but I didn't like how Alayna's hair went into the piggys (I didn't do the messy buns). This time we left off the piggys for Joy School. I was teaching the letter H, and the kids were passing out Valentines.

Alayna wants this different heart hair do for her birthday party.

We also did this hair do. The first day we did this I, again, did not like how Alayna's hair looked in the piggys, especially how they were pulled back together. This is probably why I didn't take pictures that day. But, I loved how the first two braids looked on the front. The next time, when her hair naturally parted in the back, I just added the other two braids in those spaces. Which worked out well, since I didn't know what else to do with the rest of her hair.





Even with all the fun we have been having with Alayna's hair, I still love when she wants to leave it curly.

self portrait

3 comments:

THE SHAWS said...

Oh my gosh she is SO cute! It's just not possible for her to be any cuter!!! I love it that she lets you experiment with her hair. For my birthday I want my hair like that too! Hehehe.

Diamond said...

I think she is pretty cute, too.

Rachel said...

I love the days when my girls want fancy hair. There is no way they would sit still enough for those intricate braids. Well done.