Thursday, July 19, 2007

Video


I can't seem to get our new website to work with embedded video. I'm learning new skills trying to figure the site out, but so far that skill has eluded me. I know it will work, I just have to learn how to work with/around the system. In the mean time I wanted to make sure that everybody got to see some great video of Alayna and Cavell from the hospital. Alayna was very sweet and sang to her new baby brother. Click on the play button and enjoy!!

Twinkle, Twinkle. . .


Starts off sweet and then dissolves into gobbledy. . .



Just pure gibberish, but very cute at the end.



Knock, Knock jokes and other silliness.



Kenn and Lynn McHugh and their son Alex took care of Alayna while Cavell was being born. They brought Alayna to the hospital to meet her new brother. Thank you Kenn for bringing your video camera and capturing some great moments.

2 comments:

Paul Jensen said...

The first posting of the video didn't work. I had to re-work the embed code to get the video to show up. It should be working now.

Anonymous said...

these videos are SO CUTE, Stacy! you look great. gosh. I wish I looked that good after having Savannah. congratulations to you guys. :)